"Ubi Amor Ibi Fides"

Tuesday, May 12, 2009

New Jersey

So I am home in New Jersey. Its lonely.
this is the first time since we have been married that we are away. I am here for 2 weeks. its a bittersweet moment. upon coming home i found out my father had been laid off after 20 years at the same law-firm. we don't know if he will find a new job and what ever job he gets it wont pay enough to keep the house we have lived in for 23 years. so alas they will be selling this house as soon as possible. this is the only home I have known and it is hard to give it up. But I am praying for a blessing in the end. the same thing happened to my mom last year and she ended up in a new wonderful job. I can only pray the same will happen for him and I do.
meanwhile I am sitting at home in NJ all week this week. I have no car since my mother has taken it to work. its ok It is giving me time to be a bum and clean out the stuff i still have here. if you can live 4 years without it you really dont need it i suppose, but its hard. downsizing is NEVER easy.
on a good note we are going to Boston saturday to see my friends graduation video I am so happy for her :) and excited to see her I havent since thanksgiving.
I will post some random potos from home for you all to see :)

No comments: