"Ubi Amor Ibi Fides"

Wednesday, December 16, 2009

The Sunny Side of Life

So Things are starting to look up :D
I went home for thanksgiving it was better then I thought it would be I must say. My mom and I have an off/on relationship. I love the woman more then anything but we don't me wrong but we dont mesh well under the same roof. Adam and I also went to NYC to go to the Met. and see an exhibit on samuri swords he really wanted to see. Man it was huge! it took us 2 hours to walk through. I will post pictures in the next couple days.

And even better, I am officially medicated lol. No I am not afraid to tell anyone. I have been through so much in my life and struggled to live almost every day. I watched a friend almost kill herself over this past month and it made me think alot. Maybe I should tell more people about my struggles. Simply so they know they are not alone.

I will admit for the longest there were some things and some people who made me really grumpy. But after alot of inner thinking and some medication to clam my mind I realized it was my own issues. That in the long run are really not issues. I am coming to accept my life alot more reccently and that the things I want are very diffrent from what others want, and that is ok.

I must admit I am so excited to see my brother in law get married in the temple in March. I was thinking about it today as its 3 days till my one year anniversery and I started to cry a little. I know he has the right girl, and I know the blessings they will get from being married in the temple. I AM SO TRUELY EXCITED! lol. It took me along time to get there, in part because I didnt want to give up the only "brother" I have had. But I am proud to welcome her to our family. I am excited to have a sister now ;)

well I best be off to bed. I am highly medicated tonight on some pain killers.

No comments: