"Ubi Amor Ibi Fides"

Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Update...

So I have the week off after finishing my May term classes. They may have been depressing subjects but they were amazing classes I wish they were a full semester! And hopefully I can get some decent grades that be nice!

I must admit I HATE my husbands school schedule. I am grateful he could get the classes he needs. But I miss him! He works all day than goes to class and comes home 9-10pm. I am grateful we have this opportunity but it's hard when you miss your hubby and have nothing to do!

Speaking of that I applied for a couple of jobs now its just a waiting game. I'd love to make some $ to start saving to pay up my student loans. Plus again it be nice to have something to do, that pays me.
And with that I have decided to learn how to knit and crochet because there are so many cute things you can make and it be fun and cheep! I need cheep activities. I tried scrap-booking but that's not cheep by any means.

Also I am going to try to get my big butt back in the gym. I am usually good about that with free time but I failed miserably this year I have hardly been there, im lucky if I get there once a month. But now that I have free time I am going to try to go back to my 5 days a week workouts. I started today and needless to say I SUCKED! I did half the mileage on the bike I normally do. But hey its a good start right?


No comments: