"Ubi Amor Ibi Fides"

Thursday, December 9, 2010

A rough patch.

So this December has been a rough one emotionally for me. It is still so hard to deal with the loss of my mother. It doesn't feel real at all. It only feels real when it is 2am and I can't sleep and she's not there to make my world better or me feel better. I have an AMAZING husband and dad but both of men. Not to degrade men they are just different and can't give me that same encouragement and love my mommy did. I think about the last time I saw her and kissed her goodbye. She looked so peaceful I was expecting her to wake up. Finals this week are not helping me much emotionally. I am pretty sure I will have to repeat 2 classes which is not helping my GPA. I am however excited to see my dad in about 2 weeks. And for a road trip. I need it. But man this Christmas was not suppose to be like this. I wish this could be a happier post but I am just feeling the stress of 2010 right now.

I will say on a good note, I got a charger for my camera! I lost mine on a trip to Vegas in september and a new one was 50$ but I got one on amazon.com for 14$. As Adam says "But it's on sale"!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That must be very difficult to deal with. I know exactly what you mean when you say, that even though you love both your dad and your husband, it's just not the same.

::hug::

-Emily M

SHELLS BELLS! said...

Thinking of you, Sara, especially during the holiday season. Good luck with finals. Love you

Kirsten said...

Come back to the blogging world. You are missed :)