"Ubi Amor Ibi Fides"

Friday, June 3, 2011

One of those days..

My mom used to call them gray days. I have been super emotional all day in a good way and in a bad way. I drove by the temple and cemetery today and found myself crying for no reason. I was listening to a song on the radio 10 min later and again found myself crying. I come home to some news that made me really angry even though it shouldn't have and then precoded to feel like the whole day was against me.

Last night I found an online grad school program from a school I had previously looked at in Vermont and its right up my alley in terms of interest but some of my family members are not really being supportive of me getting my masters degree because its in an area that A) wont pay anything and B) is to much work.  I really want to rant more about it but I can't really all I know it is really frustrating. We only get one life to live, why not do something we love? Yes, school may be more challenging for me than most and yes I choose to get married young but those things shouldn't stop me from doing something I am passionate about. Grr.

It's just one of those days when you feel like no one supports you. It doesn't help that my mom was always my biggest support and not having her leaves a huge void. All I know about my life is I don't want it to be mediocre or average. And I don't want to be a housewife or work a crappy job I hate. Nothing against those things, lots of wonderful women are happy being stay at home moms or working jobs I would't find interesting. I highly respect them for that too. Its just not what I want out of my life.

No comments: