Currently I am 14 weeks and still feeling the wrath of what is known as Morning Sickness, this has been an on going battle for the last seven weeks.
In other news, today is our 3d anniversary. We went to Sundance for the weekend and did nothing, which was wonderful! However, I forgot my miracle drug known as Zofram and felt the wrath of M/S this morning and have spent our actually anniversary day curled up in a ball asleep. And tomorrow is back to work until Christmas. It has been crazy at work, I mean crazy. A part of me dreads it and its turning me into a little Grinch. I love my job but I am just exhausted right now I can't wait until the holidays are over and Adam and I get to go home in January.
Well that is all for now, I promise the next one will be better.
![]() |
| This was at 7 weeks. It looks like just a bean We have heard the heart beat twice now, once then and once at 12 weeks. We get to go back in January at 16 weeks. :) |

No comments:
Post a Comment