I am also having a flower delima I really like this one flower called ranunculus but i am not sure how they look in the color i want them. the florst suggested using ranunculus and roses and i really like the idea so we will agian have to see what i pick out ;) I cant give everything away! but for thoes who want to know this is what ranunculus look like..



Also I took my dress to get sized this week so I had to part with it which makes me soo nervous I LOVE that dress, even though im having another bit of a delima with it... its so heavy! but it looks soo pretty I think!
today we got the final invites so now we just have to put them together this weekend and print more copys of our engagement picture I am so excited to mail them out! so look out for thoes in the next few weeks
I am Also SOOO excited to marry my best friend!!! I couldnt love a man any more than i love him. He really is my best friend and I am soo excited to make him officialy apart of my family and be together for eternity.
44 days almost 43 days till MY wedding!
(which reminds me 40 days to write my paper ouch!)
No comments:
Post a Comment