So yup we did it! we officially tied the knot on December 20th 2008 in thee Salt Lake Temple! it was a Beautiful December day (and also 13 degrees) but luckily there was no snow unlike the night before where it was a blizzard. the day was wonderful. Adam and I and our families met up at the Hotel Monacco before the sealing at 9am. and drove to the temple together. I was blessed to have my family (mom, dad, godmother, godfather,Aunt and Nanny) there. well the sealing went well I was soo nervous the whole time! I had forgoten what hand Adams ring went on and when he tried to show me I turned to look at the people in the room to see if I was doing it right and everyone said it looked like I was trying to run away... I PROMISE I WASNT!. I was just too caught up in the moment I didnt even think about rings! and luckily Adam rememebred to bring them both! I know I would have forgotten. we took pictures out side (opiefoto) for 2 hours it was soo cold! and people said my arms were changing colors in the cold and by the end of the photos my feet were bleeding from the shoes and I was too cold to know. but all and all the pictures were AMAZING!. ( I will upload some in a bit).
The Reception was good. Adams Aunt decorated it and the decorations were amazing! only problem was I was soo tired and sore by the time that I just wanted to sleep! (next time plan the reception for a diffrent day!) so in all the pictures I look exausted. our cake came out wonderfully it was ment to look like boxes of christmas presents and granite bakery did an awesome job!. it tasted great too! but sadly few people ate it :( (although thoes that did sware it was tastey!) the food at the reception was wonderful too! the best part of the ngiht was cutting the cake! which we did with Adams Marine Corps Soward (much to his enjoyment!) but we cut the blue part of the cake and the frosting turned our teeth blue!!! we had to go to the kitchen to scrub it off and it was still blue!
all and all it was a percect day and I wouldnt change it! and now we begin the happliy married!.
No comments:
Post a Comment