So Somedays. ok inf act most days. I CANNOT stand Utah drivers. I have been in 30+ states and have not seen drivers as bad as the ones here!. Of course my road rage has only gotten worse since seeing commuting every day!.
well anyway that being said I am planning my fall sechdual for school and needless to say it is not looking fun! I am planning on 3 history classes, and 1 eaither (french, spanish or yoga class) I am trying to get them all on the same day so I dont have to drive all the way down there every day its a 20 mile commute and it is not fun!.
so there was a point to this blog but I cannot remember it. so I will have to post back once I remember.
P.s. Adam and I played scrabble on Saturday and we used our wonderful scrabble dictionary and guess what.. I WON! that's only the second time in the 3 years we have known each other I have ever won a game against him! it was an exciting moment for me :)
~sara
No comments:
Post a Comment