"Ubi Amor Ibi Fides"

Thursday, February 5, 2009

Wonderful Hubby!

So Again another night at work. But today was diffrent. All week I have been super moody and bummed out. These past few weeks have been stressful with school and work and communting ( utah drivers really are the worst drivers and I have never seen a school with less parking at 10am!) anyway, Adam and I hardly get to see each other during the week except at night and sometimes it gets to me. So today when Adam left for school I wasn't in the best of moods. but guess what he did! He came home early with flowers! what an awesome husband! <333 I really am I lucky girl to have such a wonderful man. Hopefully I can do something to suprise him soon even though I still have no clue what to get him for valentines day.

No comments: