so life is very crazy right now. My dad lost his job and my parents are going to have to move from the house they have lived in for 23 years. this could be good this could be bad I am so unsure right now. To top it off there have been some issues with medial related issues and work we are hoping to fix that but we are not sure. and to top it off in 3 months time we may have to move in with his parents for reasons I cant tell right now. I am at my wits end right now. Numb. but if it helps me deal that is ok. We have been going to the temple often recently but not often enough. I am so grateful for the opportunity to go to temple it really helps comfort in times of struggle. anyhow weather in Utah have been crazy since i got back in may its been non stop rain finally last week it stoped raining for a couple days but friday there was an insane storm similar to the one the week before that got me stuck on I-15 in hail which freaked me out. I found some pictures from KSL of the SL valley I thought you might enjoy. :)
p.s I know its alot to ask espcially now but please pray for my family members that are struggling (even the ones I am not so fond of right now)




No comments:
Post a Comment