Yay remember that emotional vacation I mentioned in the last post well we got it! we just spent 1200$ for it anyway lol. Adam staring this new job at Dun-Rite got to take a few days off to go home with me back to NJ for thanksgiving to spend it with my family! though this is far from an emotional vaca it is WONDERFUL! I am so excited to finally bring Adam home with me for a few days :D
P.S. this is such a big deal to me because it could very well be the last thanksgiving / Christmas at the house I spent 23 years growing up in. It will be hard knowing this as it has been my home for so long but I suppose being married now it is time to start a new home in a new place. And a great chance for my parents to find a place more suitable for 2 people rather then 3.
1 comment:
Vacations are the best! I don't think I could survive without them. That's so sweet that you guys are going home for Thanksgiving before your parents sell their house! I don't think anything has quite the healing effect as your childhood home :)
Post a Comment