"Ubi Amor Ibi Fides"

Friday, January 1, 2010

Catching Up: December 20, 2009, One Year <3

December 20th 2009, Our one year anniversary!

I feel so blessed to have been able to spend one year with my husband. To be able to kiss him every day and tell him I love him. To have him around to be my support when I need him (and thats a lot) and to be his support when he needs me (its an honor). I cant believe we made it! It has been a rocky year. But one of the best of my life. I know heavenly father loves me because he gave me such a wonderful gift, Adam.

Well our anniversary was wonderful. We spent it at the hotel we spent our wedding night in Salt lake city. Hotel Monaco. We went out to dinner at the hotels restaurant and had a 100$ meal. I think that was a first for me but man it was good! Then we opened gifts. This is kind of a funny one. I was so excited to give Adam his gift. I had worked really had on what to get him and spent way more then we had agreed. Well he opened it and was like "wow...." yeah nothing... He apparently thought I got him luggage... Nope I got him our temple clothes :). They were just in the temple bags. So for a couple min. he was a little taken back that Id be so happy to have gotten him luggage. Till he figured it out. He loved it.

Now Adam did a AMAZING job on my gift. He got me a BEAUTIFUL tennis bracelet with Topaz and diamonds. I brag about it to everyone. I didnt even ask for anything like it and I was amazed he picked it out all on his own. Its so pretty and made me cry. This from the girl that didnt cry when we got engaged or married. I just felt his love so much that day it was such a sincere and beautiful gesture. And now I have to brag and show you a picture

I should mention I guess we celebrated our anniversery early since it was on a sunday we celebrated friday/saturday insted. On saturday afternoon we went to the Jon Schmit concert that was really cool. Then on Sunday night we went to temple sq to see the lights. Oh man oh man it was cold! But so beautiful it felt so nice to be there where we were married one year ago.

All in all BEST anniversery I could have asked for.
Hoping for many more to come.

No comments: