
Our Newest Addition!!! His name is "Sparky" Aka Mr. Dude aka. Little man Aka Mr Sparks. Im not really a fan of the name sparky but he likes it and it fits his very ADHD personailty. We rescused him from the Human Society. It was really odd because on Thursday I got this overwelming sensation that we needed to get a dog asap. Realisticly its not a smart idea money is already tight were both in school and Adam works full time. But we are determined to find a way to make it work. I seriously think he was why I had that feeling that we had to do this now. I have wanted a dog for a while now but it was a really strong propting I had on thursday. I am glad I made Adam go with me on friday because Adam found him and it was Instant love! Both Sparky and Adam. They are perfect together! He is even potty trained and has mastered "sit". He is still a little demon puppy sometimes but he is really well behaved in the car and loves to sit on the couch with me when I am doing homework. I think with some training he is going to be a good fit to our family. I feel honored to have him in our lives. But he really is making me want to wait a while for a real baby. He is a handful! I took him over to Adams parents and he made me take him out 10 times in 3 hours because he wanted to play in the snow!!! He can be a
bit demanding but so cute and loving.
Here are his specs:
Breed: Finish Spitz/Mini Pincher mix
Hight: 15 inches
Weight: 15lbs
Age: (As of January 22) 8 months
Fav. Toy: Mr Bear (RIP, that lasted 3 days)
Here are some pictures of our cutiepie. I should also add he has destroyed 4 toys in 3 days!!! this is going to be expensive lol.



2 comments:
You're not helping me Sarah! my husband is so puppy hungry! I am a little too, and Lily LOVES dogs, but what's a girl with no time and a baby to do?!
I am so jealous!!!! We want a puppy so bad but grandpa said no because we both work... :( Congratulations though! I bet it is a lot of fun!!
Post a Comment