"Ubi Amor Ibi Fides"

Thursday, July 29, 2010

Is this a test?

Seriously, for the last two days our little dude has been such a stinker.... Not literally. As I am typing this it is 1;30 am and I am on Ambien... I was attempting to sleep but apparently Lil dude cannot handle the smallest thunderstorm and insisted on barking. So we let him into the room to sleep with us. That didn't work out as he kept getting up to go look and go outside. As of this moment he is sitting on me as I try to type this blocking the keyboard and crying. He is so needy! You should have seen him an hour ago we were all sleeping on our right side and there is sparky in between Adam and I and he is sleeping on his right side, under the blankets with his head resting on my pillow... Odd but cute sight. that Lil dude is SO spoiled!

No comments: