So we always seem to manage to pick the worst times of the year to do this! It was only like a 102 degrees. But because our family has insanely good looks anyway it was no problem. No really they came out really cute this year! I like them a lot more than last year. Paul took them with his tripod. Adam and I our going to try to have him do a few this fall when its cooler out. I'd love to get some in my infamous Yellow "backwards"coat.
Our lives have been really crazy recently and lots of family drama. It is so hard when you are growing up and your still building the pillars of your life and the ones that held you up for the past 23 years seem to be falling down. Your not done building your pillars yet, you just hope they are strong enough. So maybe you have a 7ft ceiling instead of a 10 ft one. All is well, All is well. I just have to say how much I love my family! And when I say family I mean, Mom, dad, Aunt, Uncles, Cousins, Grandparents, In laws, In laws cousins I really have been blessed to be surrounded by good loving people. And a wonderful Husband!

No comments:
Post a Comment