"Ubi Amor Ibi Fides"

Sunday, March 27, 2011

The life of a college student: Senior Year

So it is a little past 12:30am and I am working on my thesis yet again (its due in 2 days AHHH) I have 18 pages of crap I think. But at least I have something, you can always edit something! I know I know my topic really well it is just a matter of finding the words and structure to organize it. I am excited to present it though. With that being said we had an amazing family moment today!

Sparky and Vader actually slept together on the same sofa! Usually they try to rip each other apart, but I get they got enough play time in the backyard of Grandma and Grandpas that they wore each other out. It was adorable and like the proud puppy parent I am, I got lots of pictures. They have been good ever since they came home as well.






I have to put them to bed in a few minutes and I almost just want to leave them where they are ( Sparky in his bed by the window and Vader on the top stairs. Yet I know if I do this I will find a lovely present in the morning courtesy of Vader. He is a good boy but we are still working on the no accidents thing, I believe it is day 3! He is also only 10 weeks, almost 11! Crazy he is growing so fast.

Well, I suppose I should put them to bed now. They are going to give me the stink eye, I am sure of it.

P.S new background pretty much represents the insanity of my life right now with thesis. My desk is a disaster!

No comments: