"Ubi Amor Ibi Fides"

Sunday, March 20, 2011

New Post Semi-Update

This is for your Kristen :)
So here is a semi update. It is 11pm and I am working on my thesis, I have one more week to get 25 pages at least and right now I have 9 with 11 pages being due on Tuesday.

I should preface this by the fact we have a new furry addition to our family!
His name is D. Vader. We adopted him from Fururbia in Park City, a great organization check it out! I saw him and we decided we had to have him. He has been a fun addition to our family but also a crazy one. I have given up any hope that we will ever have "normal" dogs. He was 7 weeks when we adopted him he is 10 weeks now and growing fast! We think he is a Black Lab Border Collie mix. He is a nipper! And loves to play with Sparky. It has been interesting getting used to how dogs play! I am always worried someone will get hurt. It's funny though because Vader is always two feet behind Sparky, If I call Sparky I know Vader will be there as well. It is also funny because Sparky runs at Mock 10 speed and Vader is so slow he chases after him for like 3 feet than plops down on the ground giving up.

That being said : Sparky and Vader are both asleep in there own beds, on there own accord. This means I can work on my thesis in peace. I feel like the mother of two very young children! I am constantly having to brake them up for "fighting" or well playing and trying to eat things like my hand, my laptop power cord, my chair, odd things they find outside like human hair??? Yeah, I got some questions on that one.

It doesnt help our house at all that the HOA finally removed the stump in our yard from the tree that was cut last year, and now our nice grass is all dirt! And they did so without telling us they were doing it so I didn't get to pick up the dog poo in time. Lovely.  I am waiting for the next big rain storm (tomorrow) to watch Vader lay and roll in the mud and than run inside and jump on me. Oh Yay, lots of mopping/sweeping the floor I predict. Well I should get going on my thesis, Vader pictures will be up soon!



Family Photo

Sleepy Pups

Mom, why are you doing this at 11pm!

Big Foot coming at you.

No comments: