"Ubi Amor Ibi Fides"

Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Getting Political

I do try to stay away from politics on this blog, yes even though it is my passion (one that will most likely give my high blood pressure by the time I am 30). However, I feel that this is one of the best comments a President has made in a long time and I wanted to re post it. Regardless of if you agree with the man or not, he has a point. He was addressing comments made from GOP presidential candidates who recently and so quickly have suggested going to war with Iran.

"And when I see the casualness with which some of these folks talk about war, I'm reminded of the costs involved in war; I'm reminded of the decision that I have to make ... This is not a game. And there's nothing casual about it." - Barack Obama 

No comments: