"Ubi Amor Ibi Fides"

Thursday, January 15, 2009

Venders...

So I just have to say thank you to all the wonderful vendors we had! I was lucky enough to get the wonderful Audrey O'Brien from Studio Stems... she was able to make our flowers for our special day well below her minimum order amount and we are soo greatful for that. not only did she do that but she created one of the most beautiful bouquets I have ever seen! I had picked all red but I got a little nervous about not having any other color or it not working as well but when I saw it it was Perfect! it was far more beautiful than I could have imagined. here is a picture below.




Next I had Studio Enizo do my hair and makeup! they were awesome they let me have two trials because at frist I wasnt sure about my hair up! but on the day I decided it would be more classic and they did a marvouls job! I was so greatful for them and I wouldnt have changed anything!


and then that were the amazing Opiefoto, Chantelle as you can see by my pictures so far, she did an amazing job capturing the wonderful day! and I dont think there is a better photographer in utah! hopefully she can take some more pictures for us down the road.

No comments: