"Ubi Amor Ibi Fides"

Thursday, January 15, 2009

things I am loving right now

So hmm Since I am bored at work i decided to make a list of things I am totaly digging right now...
and to honor my missing camera ( it had all our honeymoon photos on it and I lost it :( ...)
to my camera which I loved...

so here are some things I am totally digging...

Scrabble! for our wedding we got 3 games of scrabble! it is amaizing! and we also got a scrabble dictionary so Adam can no longer Cheat!

Nintendo Wii (since Adam and I are BROKE... this is a good distraction from life) so far we have Rockband and mario go cart and both are way more fun than on any other system!


and lastly is FHE for newlyweds. even though Adam and I have not done this as much as we should have it is good fun and a good start!





No comments: