"Ubi Amor Ibi Fides"

Wednesday, August 26, 2009

The First Day of a New Year

School Year that is..
And I am so grateful my first class was Yoga. It really seems like it is going to be awesome! and I love working out so I am looking forward to this. I am Seriously nervous for my 3 other classes all of which are upper division history courses and so far I have yet to do well in those classes. So I have been doing alot of praying and I even made Adam give m a blessing to calm my fears. I am so lucky to have him there to comfort me and listen to me rant at 4am I wouldn't trade him for anything.
On another good note though we got our wedding album and it is SOO pretty! I spent hours working on it and it was deff. worth it. I wish we could have gotten one of the ones by the photographer but we couldnt afford to spend 400$ on that. thank goodness for Shutterfly.com TOTALY WORTH IT!.






Also if you would like to see the rest of the photos in the album here is the link: Wedding Album

So on a totally random note kinda relating to the last one is it weird that now I am thinking I want a plain solitaire ring no side stones? just something really simple. I think it kind of represents how I want my life to be and what I am working for: simplicity.

Prayer for the week: Strength to do what is right, Patiance, Humility,
Blessings I am greatful for: My Family, My Husband, My In-laws. the roof over my head, the food on the table and the opertunity to go to school. and our health.


that being said I am off to bed I have only had 4 hours of sleep every night for the last week because I have been so stressed.

No comments: