"Ubi Amor Ibi Fides"

Sunday, August 30, 2009

the first real week...

Of school! AHH my mind is already going nuts with the amount of studying I will have to do. I have figured it out I will have to be reading 2 books for each class at a time.. that 7 books for all classes reading all the time... I am going to lose my mind! Or I will just have to schedual my life insanely. That being said this week has ended well I am glad with the conclution. I am so great to have my In-Laws! there really like second parents to me. That being said I think I am going to need a lot of strength for the week/year. Oh man I just realized that his weeks temptures should be cooler I am excited I like cooler temps I really thrive in 60/80 degrees anything over and I melt
Prayer for the week: Strength, knowlange, Health, Family
Greatful for: family, Health, Husband! Happiness

No comments: