So who is Conrad LAUTENSCHLAGER born around 1540? Yup that's one of my relatives 15 generations ago. So I have been on a HUGE family history streak. I really need to focus on school work, I have 3 papers due soon but its been so hard with this want to do family history. We are planning on going to the family history museum this weekend so maybe I can get some more names and make sure my stuff is good and right.
Conference was amazing, I think I cried like 4 or 5 times. We went to the Saturday morning session which was of course amazing as every other session. I really need to remember not to wear heels to them though all that walking my feet were hurting so bad! But I cant wait for the ensign to come out with all the talks so I can go over them again. I found this session to have such a spirit to it, it really felt like I was in temple. I got the same uplifting spirit.
However, life has been kind of stressful. I am not sure why, but I have been a bit depressed lately. I think I am homesick and stressed with school but I am just trying to do my best. Each day at a time.
Also, WHO BUILT THIS CONDO! Ok, so in one weekend the light in our storage closest broke and so did our light in our apartment. Well they don't make the right parts for the light in the storage closest and they don't make the right lights for the apartment either. We have fluorescent lights and I REALLY hate fluorescent lights and the only ones to replace them are a) to bright and b) to white! I feel like I'm in a dentist office or something. URGH
Oh well not much else just trying to get through school. keep going keep going.
No comments:
Post a Comment