"Ubi Amor Ibi Fides"

Wednesday, April 21, 2010

The boiling point...

It's that time of the year when I want to flip my lid! One thing after another, one medical issue after another, one job issue after another, one family issue after another, one school issue after another... I am going to loose it! and in fact I did in school yesterday. Yeah that was no fun. I had prob. my largest panic attack right after presenting my paper. And yet have things calmed down? Nope. And somehow it all seems to be my fault.
I just want to take a vacation from the world. It's the last day of classes I only have one class and I can hardly function. I want to scream at my husband for the stupid mistakes he makes, scream at myself for not trying harder and scream at the world for all the issues going on right now. A person can only handle so much crap at once before they brake. I'm quickly hitting that point.

No comments: