"Ubi Amor Ibi Fides"

Saturday, April 17, 2010

Odd thing @ the Gym

So since I moved to Utah I have been going to the gym weekly if not daily. Granted I have slacked a lot this semester. But yeah over that time I have seen some weird things. But yeah, there is really no point to this other then there some werid smelly people at the Gym!

- first there is "orgasm guy", you know the one that makes inappropriate noises while lifting. Well I go to the gym at 10am he is there I go at 2pm he is there, he is always there! Its really annoying he wears the same cut off t-shirt that looks like it came out of the 80's. He flirts with any girl, I once watched him flirt with a girl on the treadmill for over 45 min. To top it off he smells awful! Like garlic. working out next to him is always awkward.

- Then there is Luigi, he looks like Mario's brother. Not much to comment there but he really does look like him.

- Then there is the clean freak, the one that wipes down every cardio equipment thing twice. Not that I have a problem with this at all, its a good idea. But you notice they never wipe down the weights when they are done, think about how many sweaty palms touch that? If your going to be that obsessive about it, that you bring your own clorox wipes... I think your werid

- There is the girl in Knee high socks, with a flower hairband running (more like walking) on the cardio machine. Oh and the flawless makeup. Now I wont lie I do my hair and makeup before I go to the gym but I don't wear my hair accessories and knee high socks with my hoop earrings. I think there trying a bit to hard and it looks silly.

- yesterday there was the guy running in a suit on the treadmill, yeah that was odd. But kudos to him for getting in his workout! that's priorities!

- One that really kind of disturbed me was the guy on the elliptical with the big gulp that was not filled with water. Kind of defeats the purpose eh?

- Oh and this was kind of funny, the 3 people in a row on the treadmill one in a sonic t-shirt one in a McDonald's t-shirt and the other in a Carl's Jr. I kid you not.

I really need to start getting pictures of this stuff!

No comments: