"Ubi Amor Ibi Fides"

Saturday, August 21, 2010

The last few weeks.

So these last few weeks have been crazy. I have been in NJ and back visiting my mom in the hospital. As of Thursday she had another round of surgery for her back. They said the procedure went well but her BP did drop so now they are checking for any damage it may have done to her heart or other organs. Pretty scary I'm keeping her in my prayers every day. It was awesome to see her though, she is my rock my best friend I love her more than anything you can imagine. It has been hard seeing her so sick but I know she is a strong woman and an fighter and I pray she will continue to fight. Also hopefully she will be able to fight the staph infection she has right now that is just adding to all this insanity.

Also, as some of you know, we are in the process of buying a house. We are just waiting for the underwriters to finalize anything. That should be done by *cross your fingers* the 25th and our move in day should be the 1st of September. Although we would prob. move everything in on the 4th (that Saturday) instead. I guess you could say a birthday present for Adam and I. A very large expensive present lol.

Speaking of which, yesterday was my 24th birthday! Ahh I feel old! No really everything after 21 years is kind of a blur. I made fun of Adam for turning 25 and now I will be 25 in 364 days! Scary! I still feel 18.
I should brag about my new toys we got today. We got a new TV and a Refrigerator. Now there not top of the line or anything but still huge purchases and really exciting and scary if you have never done them before.


Samsung 50"/720p/600hz TV   

Whirlpool 25.1cu ft Side by Side
That reminds me. We went to Best buy and RC Willey to compare prices. RC Willey scares me! There are so many sales people waiting to pounce on you and so eager to sell you anything. I honestly don't think I will be going back there anytime soon. Plus the exact same appliances listed above were both 100$ more at the last at RC Willey. I mean I guess its a good store but I felt like I was some pray being stalked and hunted, creepy.

Also, we got the rest of our furniture from Ashley furniture store in draper by Ikea, the sales lady was super nice and not overly pushy at all. Here is what we got from them.


Hopefully all of this stuff fits and everything with the home goes smoothly! (I never count my eggs till there in the basket)

Oh and last but not least school starts next week for both of us! So not ready!
Till than <3
S.T.

1 comment:

Kellie said...

hi sarah! so happy to see you have a blog! i love all the stuff you guys just bought! talk about splurge eh? i love successful shopping like that! that's so awesome that you're buying a house!! are you moving out of the ward then?