So I really couldn't think of a title for this.
Yesterday my friend and I were talking about this one girl that has been in a few of our history classes. She is incredibly smart and a pretty cool person. We couldn't remember her name. When we went to thesis today and our other friend showed up I immediately remembered and shouted it out (ok well not shouting). Then my other friend turns around and tells us she is sick again. She had Leukemia about 2 years ago and apparently a few weeks ago it came back. There were no warning signs. I feel so horrible. I am so tired of people I know getting sick this year. First Grandma than Shaylee than my mom and now this girl. I know I am not super close with this girl or anything but she doesn't deserve this shes so smart and nice and cool to be around. I am really truly heartbroken for her and her family. I'm so tired of seeing good people get sick like this.
All that being said I am on track to a Thesis! Phase I of many more to come complete = Topic.
I am hopefully doing it on the people of Appalachia. Specifically there rebellion against modernization.
No comments:
Post a Comment