"Ubi Amor Ibi Fides"

Friday, August 13, 2010

Sad day, Prayers and Exciting news

So I learned my favorite clothing store is closing! Shade. I loved there basics for under t-shirts and there shorts were actually long enough on me which is a hard find. I am so sad!  I really hope they can come back in the future. However, this isn't the worst thing that could happen (maybe good for my wallet).

In perspective I am really hoping my mom can get better soon. She has been in and out of the hospital for 5 months due to a back surgery she had in March, which is now infected with MERSA. So keep her in your prayers we are really  hoping she can get better and to be honest I am scared. I hate living so far away from her during times like these. I am home in NJ right now but I am flying back to UT on Monday. I miss my hubby and Sparky but I feel like my mommy needs me.

Now on to some good news. I am sure some of you have figured this out already but Adam and I our buying our first home! I never thought it would happen this quickly a year and a half ago had you told us that I would have laughed. However, circumstances changed for the better and worse and we had to find a home quickly. We found something in the neighborhood that we are currently in so at least our Stake will be the same. However I am going to miss teaching the primary kids so much! Now on to the house. Its a Townhome and I will be honest on the outside its not the prettiest but the inside is wonderful! The previous home owners did a fantastic job with updates there is hardly anything I will have to change. Now of only the VA will get on with the appraisal and approve it!

OK to be honest the back yard was what really sold me. Its a tad bigger than the one we have and far nicer. Lil Sparky will be happy destroying this one :)
I will surprise you with the interior once we get our stuff moved in! We are suppose to *cross your fingers* close on September 1st.