"Ubi Amor Ibi Fides"

Sunday, July 17, 2011

At night

I really do my best at night expressing emotions. To bad I am a bit out of it tonight, took an ambien. But wow is all I can say. I think I am finally coming to deal with the loss of my mom a little bit. Slowly experiencing more and more emotion. I am OK during the day but the nights make it worse. There is one situation in particular that is upsetting me. I don't really want to talk about it tonight but I will get around to it. Just know that I love you all.
And you Dad especially! I know I am not the best at showing it but I mean it when I say I could not have had greater parents. Even though I give you grief and hard times, all the time, I really truly love you dad. You are a good man. Like Adam, I married a good man :). And even though he makes fun of me and laughs at my inability to paint a wall without making a mess he always kisses me goodnight and goodbye and hell and just because. I know heavenly father has blessed me with some of the greatest friends and family. They are my rocks. As me and the other Sara (Goldy) used to say 'Diamonds are forever, and your my diamond".

~ Good night my little diamonds.

No comments: