Of a long list.
Ok, so I love our home, loved it when we got it, but as time goes on I find myself itching to renovate. Currently I have a nice little list consisting of:
- Painting guest bathroom and new hardware for it,
- Painting Master bathroom,
- New counter top in master bathroom
- Hardwood floors in the office and in the Master bathroom (my allergies are awful so carpet isn't helping)
- Replacing some of the scuffed up flooring downstairs or just re-doing it all, we will see how easy it is to replace.
- Maybe adding new doors (Call me odd but I have always loved this style Door)
- Adding Crown molding (another thing I have always loved)
- Replacing the window in the master bedroom (it gets moisture in it and its not sealed very well so air leaks out)
- Fixing the trim on the outside door.
- Putting in the right grass ( You know the one the lawn guy messed up, I mean how does this look OK)
... So that is kind of a long crazy list. But I think I am in the nesting phase of my life since I have nothing better to do until I find a job.
That being said, Adam and I finally just got done painting the guest bathroom and putting a new light fixture in there. I can't wait till its dry and I can start hanging up stuff! Pictures to come soon once that is done :)

No comments:
Post a Comment