Option 1.
More expensive but it is solid wood and would last through more than one kid
Option 2.
So this set is about half the cost. The crib is really nice but the drawers aren't as sturdy. However, it is something you can totally afford to replace after a year or two if you have to.
I also really like that this one is white and brown since I really wanted white furniture. You could get accent pieces that go either way.
Choices choices.... Oye Vey!
On another note,
Can next week please get here ASAP!
We have are 20 week ultrasound (at 21 weeks) and our next Dr. appointment
The desk lady got thrown off a week and its making me crazy because I want to know now if our little bean is healthy, he sure feels healthy kicking in my belly right now.



No comments:
Post a Comment