I don't know if it is the hormones or the stress but either way I can honestly say I don't think I have ever been more in love with my husband than I am right now. Adam and I have never had it easy, and we don't plan on that changing. But life is so much easier when I am married to my best friend. Seriously we have so much going on right now and hardly have enough time for each other, but every night just knowing he is right there next to me is the best feeling in the world. I am constantly amazed at how he puts up with me when I am hormonal, cant sleep, tossing and turning, on edge or crying for no reason. He is always right there. He does so much for me, and teaches me so much. I can't wait for him to be a dad and raise our kids to be like him. And love them that same patient way he loves me. I just feel so blessed to have him in my life, even on the rainy days. On Saturyday we went to a wedding where someone said "you think you love him so much, you only really love him [] much right now, in the future you will love him [..............................................]" and so on and so on. I really feel that is true, I thought I loved him when I married him but I can tell you now, I love him a million times more that words or actions really couldn't show it enough.
OK thats my mush for the day, just had to get it out.
<3
No comments:
Post a Comment