"Ubi Amor Ibi Fides"

Thursday, April 5, 2012

Yes I am that person.

So the hubby is doing some major cleaning of our house since we have just listed it for sale. Yes that is right 7 1/2 months prego and we are moving! Why? Because we are insane, that is why! Honestly we found a really nice home, at an affordable rate, in an area we always wanted to be in, and figured that when the market does improve (lord I hope it does) we wouldn't be able to afford that area so we are taking that chance. I am torn between excited and heartbroken to leave our first home, the place I thought we would have our first born in. I am going to miss the pot rack too ( no place for it in the new home) and the nice counter tops! Fullers you really did an awesome job with this home, I hope you guys know how much we have loved it here and how much I will miss it.

That being said the point of this post is to mention that yes I have hit that point in pregnancy where I am to lazy and sore to get up and walk across the room to get my phone to send a text. So I sent an e-mail. But yeah, I thought that was pretty funny since my phone is like 5 steps away if that.

1 comment:

Kirsten said...

We too were sad to leave that town home. Such great memories we have living there. So glad you've enjoyed it there. I know your neighbors will miss you, but a larger home for the family will definitely be nice. :) Good luck with the sale and move. (FYI we used Todd Jones for a realtor-- he's in the ward and he was AWESOME!)