Oh emotions your breaking me down!
Seriously, life is good, but it is also really stressful right now.
Between getting huge, being 8 months pregnant, packing, moving, trying to show your home, having Adam's finals fall through and finances I am just not sure how much more I can take. I am really at my wits end. So with that, I apologize for all those crazy Facebook status updates but really I am just overwhelmed. I know I can do this, I know our life isn't all that bad, but sometimes when you have a number of little irritants it builds up and feels like a giant weight on you. And to top it off little Ragnar is't so cooperative and really needs to flip around or mama may be having a c-section, yeah that is not my idea of fun. meh. I need a vacation right now. I can't believe it has been a year since Hawaii, I could be OK with that vacation again.
oye.
No comments:
Post a Comment