"Ubi Amor Ibi Fides"

Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Family History and such...

So my summer project is to do some family history and temple work for them. I have found a lot already. But is it bad I get jealous when I see temple work has already been done for some of my family members? lol. Its like "Hey I wanted to do that!". What really gets me is when I find family  members sealed to the wrong name! Someone confused Anstine and read it on a census as Austin ( if you can read old handwriting you know it says Anstine). So yeah I now have a great grandmother sealed to a Thomas Austin instead of a Thomas Anstine...Were working on getting that one fixed.

As for school, I got my grades. I passed, not my best semester but not my worst. I have a 3.0 last semester and now I have a 2.8 Kind of a bummer but hopefully I can pick it up this spring and summer. I am taking 2 May term classes, one on the Holocaust and one on Apartheid., neither are very cheerful topics.

Other than that, not much else going on. I got ton's of pictures of Sparky to upload. For now hes my little baby even though he is almost a year old! Oh and Praying for you mommy! Get well soon! <3

No comments: