"Ubi Amor Ibi Fides"

Thursday, May 20, 2010

Blessed....

I was just thinking today as I was driving to school from Adams parents house how blessed I am to live when and were I do. That I have all these wonderful opertunities and have always had what I need. That I  can afford to pay my dogs 900$ vet bill, go to school, have 2 cars and a roof over our heads. Yes the vet bill is a kicker to our savings and I will have so much student loan debt from school but I am still blessed to have the opertunities to do these things. I have a wonderful husband who respects and loves me, who is willing to do anything for our family. I have the perfect parents, I know they were chosen for me and, wonderful inlaws who feel like a second set of parents. They all accept me for who I am and see past my faults. That I live a life where I can choose what I want to do, that I can work if I want or not of I dont.
Another thing is that I live in an age where things are so much easier. My commute is about 20 miles to school and back in the day when Utah was founded it would have taken an entire day to get to school, now I can drive to school and home and back if I have to and still have time to have fun. I am pretty lucky

No comments: