"Ubi Amor Ibi Fides"
Thursday, May 13, 2010
Family History III (rant)
Urgh so today I am even more frustrated. I found out that the person who did my Great Grandmother (my dads grandma) is not even a direct descendant. I know I should be happy but I am really not. For me I really feel the names you do should be somehow related to you by blood line. She was related to this woman's 8th great grandfathers brother. I don't know I just feel like even though you can do anyone's name after 5 years, you should at least do people who have been dead for over 100 years so your not knocking into anyone family who may be alive and want to do them. Like for example, anyone can do my grandparents right now, but I know my mother would not want her parents done. But, I would be really upset to find out someone else did them before I could get to them because I respected my mothers wishes. I don't know its just hard because I really want that experience of doing my family members for myself.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment