So Lill Dude is staying in the hospital for the night, I joke with Adam we should get a hotel for the night since he is already being boarded. Its interesting to be home here without him. Its really lonely, I never realized how much of my buddy he really is. I can't wait to snuggle and hold him again! He is going to be so spoiled when he comes home with love. I joked that I was going to kick Adam out and let sparky sleep in the bed for the night. I have to say having a sick animal is probably the worst thing other than a sick baby, because they cant communicate with you. He was braking my heart looking at that sad face, he looked misreble you could tell he was in pain. They have had him on IV fluids and taking x-rays hourly (going to be a lovely bill). They said there is still a little something in there but they are going to wait it out over night to see if that gives him some extra time. I hope he can come home in the AM! I take comfort in the fact they say hes a little more lively and seemingly in less pain. It was so hard to leave him there, I don't want him to think im leaving him like his previous owners did. Knowing that he had a family before us makes it harder to leave him now.
I really am turning into that crazy animal lady, I didn't know you could love animals this much till I met him. If you want to know what true love is Adopt an animal from the Humane society.
No comments:
Post a Comment