"Ubi Amor Ibi Fides"

Saturday, October 2, 2010

Good way to meet the neighbors...

By backing into there car?
Yup that's right. I did it. On my way to my Mother in laws house I was backing out of my drive way and our neighbors really young kids were playing in the front yard. I know they like to wander up to my car a lot so I was looking over my right shoulder to make sure I could see them before I turned my car and than I hear *scrap...* Well turns out I backed into the neighbor (kind of hard to explain which one it was but it was the other side of the road) on the other side of the condo community car as they were backing out. Luckily I think it all can be buffed out but oh man I felt like a fool! Than I went to bury my face in my  hands in humiliation and I accidentally hit the horn. I was so embarrassed! What a way to meet the neighbors!
Next year will be better right?

No comments: