"Ubi Amor Ibi Fides"

Sunday, October 17, 2010

Home sweet home.

So I finally have a few pictures of the house. Not much in terms of decoration but it gives you an idea. I will have a few more up in a couple of days. I cleaned really good, took some pictures and they were all blurry so some of these were taken on not so clean days! So much for my camera skills!
Entry way view


I looked so many places to find a couch I loved, So happy when I found this one! And Sparky actually likes to sleep in his bed over the couch thankfully!




Finally I was so excited to get an entertainment If you look closely you can tell which side is mine and which is Adam's



Honestly the pot rack is one of my favorite things!



I was so excited to make this. I like that you can change the back round every month



So glad they left the gate! I can leave our little terrorist upstairs when we have guests or I have to go somewhere.



So excited to finally hang this! We got it as a wedding present.

My dad gave me these place mats love them!

Poor Tibby is stuck in the closet. Hey, we leave the door open! But I cant find another place for her a t the moment
 


2 comments:

Yasi said...

Cute house, Sara!! :)

Kirsten said...

Darling! If I do say so myself. We sure do miss that house. Glad you're enjoying it :)