I found this picture of my mom and thought it was very festive... :) These are from when we went to the pumkin patch October 2006. I can't believe that was 4 years ago I remember that day like yesterday
 |
| I think this picture is to funny. She hated smiling for the camera |
 |
| Mama and Papa |
 |
| Shes actually smiling! |
 |
| She was too cute! <3 |
As for the and stuff part. Have I mentioned how much I HATE mid-terms! I am in the middle of my 9 page African history mid-term and I am so behind! not to mention I have to make up 2 quizzes in that class and have my Spanish mid-term next week which I hardly know any Spanish.. On the positive note the house is coming along! Although I didn't tackle the garage this weekend like I wanted to, we did manage to get the Dishwasher installed (all by ourselves! Well OK Adams self) and I put up some pictures and fixed some scuffs on the wall... Just a tip for any homeowners that don't already know, Mr Clean Magic Erasers are AMAZING!
And, at this moment our little monster is sitting in his kennel napping while Adam plays WOW and I procrastinate on my Mid-terms.
No comments:
Post a Comment