"Ubi Amor Ibi Fides"

Friday, May 11, 2012

Holding baby

Now that I have about 6 weeks till the little guy gets here, give or take 2, I realize I am becoming way protective. I started thinking about who can hold the baby, and I am just putting a warning on it, I am going to be pretty exclusive. Between whooping cough going around and, just wanting bonding time, I think I am pretty much restricting it to the hubs and I in the hospital. We will see how I feel about grandparents in the moment. Yeah I must be going crazy, its all those mother bear hormones right? Plus no TDap shot, no baby at least till his first well care visit and the doc says we are all good. Yes I know, roll your eyes, but making a baby isn't easy, and I just want the best for him, even if I am being ridiculously over protective.

No comments: