"Ubi Amor Ibi Fides"

Sunday, May 13, 2012

Home sweet home...errr

Home sweet home, we have been here for two weeks now, every one keeps asking if we are all unpacked. I am 8 almost 9 months pregnant and completely uncomfortable so yeah not even near unpacked! And yes I am now stressing about it. My house looks like a boxed disaster! Boxes everywhere, things shoved in corners and nothing where I need it or want it. How did we fit all this stuff in a tiny condo? How do we even have so much stuff? And no, we still haven't found our food lol. I am also missing my favorite candle holder, I have one of them but I am missing the other one and its bugging my OCD!  I just had to vent! grr I am so sick of boxes everywhere! I really hope I can get stuff done this week. it doesn't help Adam starts school again tomorrow, yay stress!

No comments: