"Ubi Amor Ibi Fides"

Thursday, May 31, 2012

Nursery

Not the best photos of the nursery but I dare say it is 95% complete? If not entirely done. So here is a preview of the little dudes man cave.

The top rabbit is special since my mommy got it for me one time on a trip where I forgot my teddy bear. She surprised me with it. 


I LOVE THESE! Got them at work again I will have to find the website of the lady who does them.

Awesome Diaper Cake Shaylee made :)

This dresser was a hassel! It weighed a ton, even Adam had a hard time moving it and then to top it off we were missing a lot of pieces, three trips to Ikea later and it is finally together and workable.

I think his closet rivals mine.

One of my childhood books and the theme of the nursery, all the books in the shelf are mine from childhood.

Got this cute Noah's ark figurine at work.

The monkey is special since a customer at Deseret Book during Xmas bought it for me when I told her how cute I thought they were.
This is one of those times I wish I had a vinyl letter cutting machine or better hand writing, but it will have to do.



Brothers waiting on the new addition to the family.

Random photo I know, but you have no idea how hard it is to get sparky to sit for a picture.



No comments: