"Ubi Amor Ibi Fides"
Tuesday, March 30, 2010
Great News!
So we got the word last week on the job at the V.A. that Adam applied for. And He got it!!! I am so happy, I think this will be a huge improvement for us. its almost more then half of what we made last year. Only real downside that I see so far is that its not as much as it was originally advertised as since they lowered the GS rating. But it is still more then we made and it has great benefits. I hope he likes it and I hope it works with his school schedual. We were looking at planning his summer schedule it looks like he will have classes almost every day between Bio and Bio Lab and a math class. Hopefully he can do this, I have faith in him! I will also be taking summer and may term classes. If we can get through these next couple months I think things will look up for us.
Also, I am thinking we might want to take a cruise this December kind of an anniversary thing so anyone have any suggestions?!
Also I have decided on my list of places I MUST visit in my lifetime, Scotland is #1! I want to find out if they actually pronounce my name the way I do or if they end up saying it like most Americans say it. It is odd because every other Lowden I have met pronounces it the same as I do "L-Oww -Den", but every other person I have met says it as "low-den". Also its a beautiful place with a lot of history. You know me I have to nerd it up.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment