So on Thursday my 4 year old Dell Laptop decided to go kaput. Apparently the motherboard died, which is a good thing meaning I can get *hopefully* all the information off my hard drive to put it on to a new computer. I really need to get a backup HD. Well since that happened and my computer is my daily toy, I needed a new one. So we looked around and finally found one for a good price at Costco. It seems that is where we get all our new computers these days. We got a 100$ off rebate which is great! Not as good as the deal we got on Adams laptop but pretty good. And now I can finally play WOW on my laptop! My old Dell would crash when I loaded it. So here it is our new toy!
An HP Pavilion dv6-2173cl
Just means no grocery shopping till the next pay check, but we have enough food for a few months anyway!, Just hope sparky doesn't chew anything else up!....


No comments:
Post a Comment