So it is Spring Brake time! Only not really. I have 3 books to read and a paper to work on. Its not going so well lol. I also started a diet. That seems to be going good though. I'm not doing much right now just waiting for the internet guy to show up. Our service has been crappy since we got it and now they are charging twice the rate so we decided we want to get it looked at if we are going to be charged so much.
Other than that not much going on. It is definitely allergy season I keep getting headaches every time I open the door, which I leave open a lot for Sparky.
Were taking a temple class at chruch and its really fun! I am going to have to take notes. As a historian and having a strong testimony of temples it is a really fun class for me. That being said I kind of miss the kids in primary even though I only substituted once they are so adorable!
I really wish I had more to update but it is a slow week.
1 comment:
Sara! I'm finally getting some blog reading in. I hope you find a little time to enjoy spring break between doing schoolwork! I love love love your Facebook photo, too! You look like a model! Seriously!
Anyway, I hope you can take some deep breaths and enjoy a few days with your hubby! And that you have some nice weather, too!
Post a Comment