"Ubi Amor Ibi Fides"

Monday, November 1, 2010

Plans Plans Plans

Anniversary plans made (check)
Nutcracker tickets ordered (check)
Xmas plans (check)
Presents for Hubby (check)
New years plans to New Mexico (maybe)
Vet booked for sparky....nope

Oh and sometime before that.... Mid-terms part II, Finals, Thesis and thanksgiving... Maybe sometime between those I could fit life?

That being said I am a bit happy and sad to report to dear tree in our backyard is coming down tomorrow. How is Sparky suppose to know where to go potty now?! I must admit I will be a little sad without my tree. But at least I wont have to worry about limbs falling down.

Oh and Should I mention Adam got a new/early x-mas present.

I should add ours isn't quite as nice, its missing the Blinkers on the side but other wise Awesome!
 It was sad to say bye to the Pontiac but it was time.



No comments: