"Ubi Amor Ibi Fides"

Thursday, November 25, 2010

thankful

What are you thankful for?
I am so so thankful for my loving family and extended family who have helped me get through this rough year. I am so blessed to have them. I am thankful for my friends who let me lean on them and listen to me complain. To my annoying terrorist of a puppy. To my amazing husband, I have no idea how you do it! For his job that has made our lives so much better. For the home we now live in and not having to worry about where we are going next. I am thankful for the chance to go to college and get a degree in something I love. For the teacher that kicked my rear this year and wont except my half a$$ed work because they know I can do better. I could go on forever. So Seriously, Thank you all!

Now, off to go watch the parade and whip up some Sweet Potatoes (ok they are really Yams).
Oh and I am thankful for that giant Turkey I am about to devour.

No comments: